Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me!

So I was going to post about my raucous little weekend down in the Outer Banks, but that story is being overshadowed today in order to bring you the following important announcement: it's my birthday! Yes, I'm finally on the wrong side of 25, but it's only a number, right? And yet, it's hard to believe that I'm 4 years out of college and 2 years away from my 10-year high school reunion. Yikes.

A lot of people today are saying that 26 is the new 21, the age at which people finally become adults in our current society. It's when we're supposed to truly buckle down, take on the responsibilities of life head-on, and become shed all vestiges of childhood.

Phew. It's a good thing I got all of that irresponsibility out of my system last weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home